Are you looking for an on-campus job? Finishing your studies and not sure about what’s next? Interested in volunteering? How about developing your leadership skills? Do you have an interview coming up?
Come to the Dalhousie Career & Leadership Development Centre (CLDC) located on the 4th floor of the SUB. Here is a list of our services:
- Peer Advising: Resume, CV, and cover letter review, Interview Preparation, Job Search Strategies. No appointment is necessary! Stop by the centre Monday to Friday 10am-4pm.
- Job Postings: Check out current job opportunities listed on the myCareer site
- Leadership Programs: The DALConnects Program (workshops and volunteer opportunities) and the Annual DAL Lead! Conference.
- Special Events: Employer Panels, Halifax Career Fair (Fall), Summer Job & Career Fair (Winter). Check out the events calendar in myCareer for more!
- Co-Curricular Record: Dalhousie’s official document that acknowledges your out-of-class accomplishments. It’s free for all Dalhousie students and makes an excellent addition to your professional portfolio.
- Career Information & Workshops: Use the Frank G. Lawson Career Information Centre located within our office on the 4th floor of the SUB. We have plenty of handy resources such as Career Guides and more! Also, check out the resources section of our website – we have some great online tools for you to use! Watch the myCareer events calendar for upcoming workshops. Topics include but are not limited to: “What can I do with a Bachelor’s degree?” and “How To Improve Your Social Media Profile” and more!
Not sure what’s next? Need some help discovering a career path? Maybe you should meet with a Career Counsellor! The Dalhousie Counselling Services Centre offers career counseling (by appointment only) conveniently located next to our office! Book an appointment by calling 902-494-2081.